Anyone else like making playlists, discovering new songs, and just great music in general? ‘Cause I certainly do.
I have a lot of favorite songs, but I thought I’d share ones that are more recent (from this year and last year). A lot of my favorite bands released albums in 2017 and 2018, so to make sure they didn’t take up this whole list, I only chose 1 song from each – NOT easy. Plus, I wrote a post in December on my favorite albums of 2017 so I didn’t want to have too much repeat.
Let me know if you give any of these a listen!
- “Told You So” by Miguel
- “Flowerss by HalfNoise
- “Homemade Dynamite – REMIX” by Lorde, Khalid, Post Malone, and SZA
- “Passionfruit” by Drake
- “What Lovers Do” by Maroon 5 feat. SZA
- “20 Something” by SZA
- “Winterbreak” by MUNA
- “The Last of the Real Ones” by Fall Out Boy
- “Almost Had Me” by Lights
- “Don’t Come Down” by The Maine
- “Little of Your Love” by HAIM
- “Sparking” by Eisley
- “Rose-Colored Boy” by Paramore
- “Ground Control” by All Time Low feat. Tegan and Sara
- “Love So Soft” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Get Out” by CHVRCHES
- “Motion Sickness” by Phoebe Bridgers
- “Party on Apocalypse” by New Found Glory
- “Sit Next to Me” by Foster the People
- “Lustration” by Circa Survive
- “Dangerous Night” by Thirty Seconds to Mars
Okay, guys, now it’s time for you to tell me songs you’re currently loving! I’m always looking for new music, so let me know!